- Buy cannabis capsules online
- Buy Cannabis Concentrates Online
- Buy Marijuana Shatter Online
- Cannabis Live resin Online
- Marijuana Wax Online
- Weed Budder Online
- Buy marijuana kief online
- Buy Vape Pens Online
- Cannabis Tinctures Online
- chocolate cannabis bar Online
- marijuana edibles Online
- Bliss Green Apple THC Gummies Edibles
- Bliss Juicy Grape THC Gummies Edibles
- Buy Ganja Gummies 500mg Online
- Faded Cannabis Co Wild Watermelons Online
- Faded Cannabis Co. Peach Drops Online
- Faded Cannabis Co. Sour Gummy Bears
- Honey (Mota) – CBD Online
- MOTA Sativa Wigglers Online
- MOTA THC Sour Squares Online
- Pacific CBD Peach Sours Online
- Twisted Extracts 1:1 Mango Jelly Bomb
- Twisted Extracts Peach CBD Jelly Bomb
- Twisted Extracts Pineapple CBD Jelly Bomb
- Marijuana Pre Rolled Joints Online
- Banana Split Moonrocks Pre Rolled Blunt
- Blueberry Kush Pre Roll Online
- Blueberry Moonrocks Pre Rolled Blunt
- Caramel Moonrocks Pre Rolled Blunt
- Grape Moonrocks Pre Rolled Blunt
- Grapefruit Moonrocks Pre Roll Joints
- Green Apple Moonrocks Pre Roll Joint
- Kosher Kush Pre Roll Joint
- Moonrock Stardust Pre Roll
- Original Moonrocks Pre Roll Joint
- Strawberry Moonrocks Pre Roll
- Vanilla Moonrocks Pre Rolled Blunt
- Marijuana Strains Online
- Buy Indica Weed Strain Online
- Hybrid Weed Strains
- moon rocks for sale Online
- Order Hash Online USA
How to Pay with Bitcoin
How to Pay with Bitcoin
Now you can buy medical cannabis with bitcoins.
Get a wallet
First you’ll need a bitcoin wallet – an app that lets you receive, hold, and spend bitcoin.
It is important that you use a true bitcoin wallet app that automatically calculates sufficient miner fees. These fees help to ensure timely confirmation for your transaction on the Bitcoin network.
We recommend the open source BitPay bitcoin wallet app. It’s a great option for paying BitPay invoices because it dynamically calculates sufficient miner fees. It also supports major advances in bitcoin security and ease of use.
To learn more about bitcoin wallets, check out our Bitcoin Wallet Comparison, where we keep an updated list of options.
Buy some bitcoin
Once you’ve set up your wallet app, you’ll need to buy some bitcoin.
Bitcoin exchanges are available all over the world, allowing users to convert any currency into and out of bitcoin. Every country and region is different, so you’ll want to do some research before choosing an exchange.
For individuals in the United States, the BitPay app provides a simple integration with Glidera, and Coinbase allowing users to buy bitcoin directly from the app.
Make a payment
Making a bitcoin payment is fast, convenient, and extremely secure.
To make a payment, you won’t need to enter any sensitive card information. Instead, you’ll simply send the payment from your wallet app using one of three methods:
Scan the QR Code
If your wallet is on a different mobile device, you can scan this code to open the payment in your wallet. Confirm everything is correct, and your wallet will make the payment.
Open in Wallet
If your wallet is on the device you’re using to view the invoice, you can open the payment in your wallet by tapping here. Confirm everything is correct, and your wallet will make the payment.
Send the Payment Manually
If you’re using an older wallet, or a wallet which doesn’t support the other methods, you can also send the payment manually. Carefully copy the address and exact bitcoin amount from the invoice to your wallet, and send the payment manually.
Watch our guide below to learn how to get started with bitcoin payments to BitPay merchants.
Refunds & Order Troubleshooting
BitPay provides tools and reporting for merchants to view successful payments and manage their own refunds in bitcoin. If you would like a refund or need help in getting your order for a successful payment, please contact the merchant directly. They can initiate the refund process or help you get your purchase.
Remember that you will need to provide your BitPay invoice URL or your order ID for the merchant to assist you. Merchant refund policies differ, so please contact the merchant to discuss refund options.